Diocese of LaCrosse Guidelines For Reporting Instances of Child Abuse
The Diocese of La Crosse, through its policies and procedures, seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a member of the clergy or by lay employees or volunteers. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to Bishop William Patrick Callahan at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office for Clergy; or on the diocesan website at: www.diolc.org. Individuals are also encouraged to take their reports directly to civil authorities. Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, contact Msgr. David Kunz, Vicar for Clergy, at (608) 791-2679; or [email protected]
Diocese of LaCrosse - News for Catholics
Year Of Mercy
- To Be Continued...(Year of Mercy)
- Home The First Threshold of Mercy
- Booklet for Year of Mercy
- Larry and the Year of Mercy
- Confessional Surprise
Holy Day Information
Marriage & Family Life
- Protecting Our Children
- Why Does The Family Matter In Society?
- Do We Really Have To Have Children?
- A Tale of Wonder for the Mary Month of May
Marriage Encounter Weekends: ......PENDING
- Encountering Christ through Scripture Passage
- The Importance of Commitment (Prayer)
- How Does It all (Bible Stories) Fit Together?
- True Hero of Conscience - Freedom of Religion
- Does God Tell You "I Told You So"?
- Are You Or A Loved One Experiencing Same-Sex Attraction...and...Looking For Answers?
- How does Confirmation Compliment Baptism?
- Why Did God Create Men and Women Different?
- How Can We Know Our Vocation?
- Encountering the Risen Christ
Mater Redemptoris House of Formation
- link to blog: http://materredemptoris.blogspot.com/